Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year Resolutions

New Year Resolution:

New Year Resolutions are sometimes hard to keep, I have only kept a couple in my life. Tonight is New Years Eve and I'm make my list. This year I'm trying to focus on making myself better, building onto hobbies and keeping up with things I have started. 

Number 1:
My first resolution is to start feeling better about myself. My goal is not to lose weight but to feel better about how I already look. I want to build up my self confidence. 

Number 2:
My second resolution may sound weird or stupid to some people but I am girl in Ga raised by a former marine. I want to expand my weapons knowledge and skills. I want to become a better shooter with guns and be able to learn more about different types of guns. I also want to take up archery, I want to learn how to aim and shoot an arrow, because you never know what is going to happen. I also want to learn new weapons, maybe learn to protect myself with whatever I may have on hand. 

Number 3:
My third resolution is simple I want to make more time to read books, in 2012 I probably read only less then 15 books. So I want to more then triple that in 2013. 

Number 4:
My fourth resolution is to blog more. I said that last year and about 2 months in I started to slack and then pretty much stopped all together. I have so many ideas and thoughts that I want to put out for people to read so I'm going to blog at least a couple times a week. 

Number 5:
My last resolution is to be more adventurous in 2013. I love hiking and nature walks but I want to go skydiving and mountain climbing. I want to have the courage to do more things and just have fun while I'm young. I also want to travel, there are so many places in the world I want to see.

So those are my 5 New Year Resolutions. Some people may think they are small or crazy but these are some of the things I want to focus on for 2013. I'm hoping next New Years Eve I will be able to write a post saying that I accomplished all the these things. I hope everybody makes a list of resolutions of things they truly want to accomplish and I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve. If you like my posts be sure to comment and subscribe so you can see all my new ones that I will be posting soon. Thank you! 

2 comments:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis



    ReplyDelete