Saturday, February 16, 2013

An Eye Opener

My life isn't really going as I planned. I have had a lot of set backs and I'm not sure what to do to get back on track. I have always had big dreams. I use to dream about acting and singing. But those are two of the hardest professions to get into. Im not the best singer and I know that, but I love singing. I love music it's my passion. No matter how my day is going all I have to do is put my ear phones in and escape the world. Some songs take me to past memories and some make me think of my dreams for the future. 

I saw this video on TV the other day so I looked it up on youtube and I have fallen in love with the song. Because it makes me want to keep pushing for my dreams no matter how far away they seem. The song makes me never want to give up. I hope everybody has a dream that they want to push towards. What is your dream? Have you given up or are you willing to try to reach it no matter what.


1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete